Wow. I’m so humbled by the fact that someone thinks that this blog is deserving of an award. I’ve been nominated by Hannah at Pocketful of Motherhood for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Hannah! You’ve been an encouragement to me today! She is such a strong woman of God, and you should definitely check out her blog.
This award has a few guidelines that must be followed when accepted. So here we go! I’m SO EXCITED! :)
1. The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
5. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs.
My 11 Random Facts
- I’m souled out to Christ. I love studying the Bible and engaging in conversations about it.
- I married my best friend in the whole wide world, and April will be our 5 month anniversary!
- I love chocolate and strawberries (especially together).
- I’m a Cajun Cowgirl.
- My favorite place in the world Sandy Creek Bible Camp. It’s where I met my husband and many lifetime friends of mine.
- I paint my toes, because I chew my nails.
- I strongly dislike scary movies.
- I enjoy taking Rogan on runs by myself or with Keith.
- I want a plethora of pets eventually. Animals have my heart.
- I bake things way too much and end up having to always give it away.
- I’m surprised if you’ve read this much about me, so thanks!
Answers to Hannah’s Questions
1. What is your favorite movie of all time? Pride and Prejudice
2. Who inspires you? Other than Jesus Christ? My husband, Keith
3. Do you prefer chocolate desserts or fruity desserts? Definitely chocolate
4. What is your favorite saying or quote? “For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” -1 Corinthians 1:18
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? London or Australia
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
7. What is the last book you read? The Case for Christ
8. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog. I’m allergic to cats.
9. What is one of your hobbies? Crocheting
10. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach House
11. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
My Questions to the Nominees
- What is your favorite food?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- List some hobbies of yours.
- Do you like waking up early or going to bed late?
- What are some of your favorite t.v. shows?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- Do you have a favorite craft that you’ve made?
- Any siblings or children?
- What’s your favorite type of music?
- Would you rather drive a boat or an airplane?
If you choose to participate, I hope you enjoy it and have fun with it! :)
Thanks again, Hannah for nominating me! It was very sweet of you!